Schoolhouse Test – the program gives you the opportunity to quickly create several questions and combine them into one test. In order to make everything as difficult as possible, you need to collect as much information as possible and break down the questions into different types of categories and queries. In general, the software will be needed by teachers, teachers, an ordinary user will not be interested in it. I just decided to write a short review, add the program to our database.
Creating and printing a paper-and-pencil test, quiz, or exam, has never been easier. Schoolhouse Test makes a time-consuming chore a whole lot easier and the result considerably more professional. Some of our customers have even hinted that creating tests with Schoolhouse Test can actually be an enjoyable process. If you’re looking for a professional test generator that makes quick work out of creating paper-and-pencil tests, quizzes, and exams then Schoolhouse Test is the program for you.
- Create tests, quizzes, and exams with hundreds, even thousands, of questions.
- Activate and deactivate test items with just a click of a checkbox.
- Assign and display marks for each question in your quiz.
- Auto reminder to back up your work – an invaluable feature if your computer is prone to power outages.
- Select alternate lettering for multiple choice answers to meet formatting standards set by some USA state education authorities.
- Customize questions and answers using superscript, subscript, bold, italic and underline for words, phrases or whole blocks of text.
- Set custom font styles for the entire quiz or test from the Global Fonts dialog.
- Ribbon navigation brings the most used features out in the open making them easy to access, and eliminating the need for drop down menus that hide features and are sometimes difficult to work with.
- Add a picture or logo image to the Title Group (first page header) for both the test document and the answer sheet.
- Assign a Level and a Category to each question and then use those filters to select questions for your quizzes and tests.
- Use the Diagram question type to provide an image to be labeled, or to create a space on the test or answer sheet for diagrams to be drawn.
- The Fill-in-the-Blanks question provides a way to select parts of a words, a phrase, or entire sentences. Double-click a word to remove it from the text or click the Select button.
- Use pictures for answer choices for Multiple Choice, Matching, and Order questions. Or use a combination of text and picture for answers.
- Add a page break and opt to allow a question and its answer to be separated over multiple pages if necessary (uncheck Keep Together for a question to have it span more than one page).
- A standard Find and Replace to locate questions with particular terms faster, and replace words or phrases throughout the quiz or test easily.
- Copy and paste math equations from Microsoft Word or MathType as resizable pictures.
- Make any question a sample question by setting marks value to 0. The sample question will not be assigned a question number.
- A design editor that allows for multiple fill up and fill down edits to marks, level, category, and activation.
Version 4 of the popular Schoolhouse Test comes with an updated fresh new look, three new question types (checklist, statements, and table), import and export services for Moodle, Blackboard, and Respondus, more organization fields, a new question bank feature that turns any test or quiz into a question bank from which you can draw questions for new tests, and many new features and options. See what’s new in this major upgrade for Schoolhouse Test.
You need a quick quiz for your science class. Schoolhouse Test can get the job done in minutes. Not only will you have a quiz ready for your next class but you’ll have a quiz that can be easily randomized and given again in a week’s time as a follow-up quiz. Or, using the built-in Question Bank (Pro editions), you can easily combine the questions from this quiz with questions from other quizzes for an end-of-unit test or an end-of-term exam.
It’s the end of your geography unit and you need to evaluate your students’ learning with a nice test that includes some multiple-choice questions, a few short answer questions, maybe a matching question, and finally an essay question. Schoolhouse Test comes to the rescue again. You can design your test from scratch which is not as bad as it sounds if you’re using Schoolhouse Test. In fact you’ll be surprised at just how easy it is. Or, if you have been using quizzes to periodically check that your learning objectives are being met, you can simply use the Question Bank (Pro editions) to select and combine questions from the existing quizzes to make your test. Likewise, if you need an end-of-term or end-of-year exam, you can use the questions in your existing tests and quizzes to design your exam.
Now it’s exam time and you need an exam to administer. Well, once again, Schoolhouse Test reduces even that monumental undertaking to a manageable task. Even if you’re writing your exam questions for the first time it will go a lot faster than you expect it to. Even tricky-to-write question types like matching, order, and tables are surprisingly easy to produce. And if you have quizzes and tests that you have been using throughout the year to assess learning, you can use the Question Bank (Pro editions) to construct your exam from your existing questions.
Assess learning with 13 question types
With Schoolhouse Test you can design custom tests and quizzes to evaluate learning in any subject area using thirteen different question types:
- short answer
- list with prompts
Create your first quiz or test in minutes
And Schoolhouse Test is a surprisingly easy to use and very intuitive test maker. It incorporates three views or work areas depending on the current task. You use the design view to construct your test or quiz, the document view to format the test and see exactly what it will look like when printed, and the answer sheet view to format the answer sheet and see what it will look like when printed.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra