Root Explorer is a great application that will appeal to all users who have gained root rights and are looking for the best file manager for themselves. Not only to perform the standard operations of moving and copying, but also to interact with data that is usually hidden from the eyes of gadget owners.
Root Explorer review
A full range of operations and editing actions and makes this project extremely functional for those interested. It also has many other related features and qualities that are sure to be useful sooner or later for the implementation of various tasks and ideas.
Features include support for multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB), support for SQLite Database Viewer, text editor, creating and unpacking ZIP or tar/GZIP files, unpacking RAR archives, multiple selection, script execution, search, remounting, permissions, bookmarks, sending files (via email, Bluetooth, etc. etc.), image thumbnails, XML binary APK viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, “Open with” function, MD5, create shortcuts.
With this program manager you will have access to the Android file system, you will be able to create and extract files, unzip zip and rar format, and send files via bluetooth protocol.
- Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, “Open With” facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
- We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can’t help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
- Although 22,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
- We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you’re not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We’ll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
- Full network access – Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
- Add or remove accounts – Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
- Find accounts on the device – Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
- Prevent from sleeping – Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
How to Download and use the APK file to install Root Explorer
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you CCleaner Pro
Download Root Explorer 4.11.4 APK [Patched] – (4.1 Mb)
UsersDrive upload-4ever UploadEv Mega4upload