Root Checker Pro – A very useful application that can check and show in a few moments the presence of root rights and BusyBox libraries on your device. The application is rather simple and is aimed at novice users who don’t understand if these superuser rights are available after getting root rights. To check root rights on android, you just need to download Root Checker Pro version for free and install it on your device.
Root Checker Pro
Next, run the program and in the first window we will see the model of your device and its version of android, below there will be a button to check root, click it and after a few seconds we will see a message about the presence or absence of Root-access.
In the next tab you can check the presence of installed BusyBox utilities, click the button to check BusyBox and see the result. For advanced users there will be available different information on root access rights, as well as information on correct fixing of different problems with rights and BusyBox.
- Version 1.6.0
- Android 12 Support
- RTL support
- UI improvements
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
How to Download and use the APK file to install Checker
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security