Root Call SMS Manager
The program allows you to block unwanted calls and text messages. For functioning root rights are required. Support for dual-character smartphones is available. Blocking is performed at the system level, the program does not miss the first call, the screen does not light up and the dialer window does not appear.
For calls, you can select the “Reset” or “Do not answer” method of blocking. For SMS, if desired, you can specify a filter by text (if the filter is not specified, then all SMS from the specified number will be blocked). To filter numbers, you should create a list and make it current. The “Do not block” mode – all blocking functions are disabled.
Black list – all numbers added to this list are blocked, you can set your own blocking parameters for each number. The white list-produces blocking of all numbers which are not included in this list, blocking parameters are taken from list settings. Exceptions-numbers from this list are processed under the set rules irrespective of settings of the current list.
At addition of number to the list it is possible to specify a template (“?” means any symbol, “*” means any quantity of any symbols). It is possible to use schedules – at a given time the assigned list will be made current.
How to Download and use the APK file to install Manager
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security