Rohos Logon Key
Rohos Logon Key
Two-factor authentication solution that converts any USB drive into a security token for your computer and allows you to access Windows in a secure way. Works also with RFID, OTP, U2F tokens by replacing the Windows login password.
Your Computer security benefits:
- Replaces weak password-based login with a hardware Security Key: USB flash drive, Google Authenticator OTP, U2F oк industry RFID cards.
- Uses a long and powerful password, without the need to memorize it;
- Login with a USB Key is fully automatic and fast!
- The system is password-protected, but you don’t need to enter it manually each time you log in or unlock Windows;
- Secure 2-factor login: Your Security Key + PIN code, or Security Key + Windows password;
- Use a single key to log into your home, laptop and office computer;
- Restrict access to a computer based on whether an authorized USB key is inserted;
- Windows is protected even in Safe Mode;
A variety of authentication means and security devices support:
- any regular USB flash drive or SD card;
- PKCS#11 security dongles like SafeNet iKey, Crypto Identity 5, Feitian token, etc;
- Soon: U2F security keys
- Google Authenticator or YubiKey – OATH One-Time Password codes;
- Smartphone with Rohos Logon Key mobile app as authenticator or Bluetooth ID;
- RFID industry cards MiFare 1K, Desfire, EM-Marine, Indala, HIDProx;
- Custom industry authentication devices;
- Emergency Logon that helps you login Windows if you’ve lost you key or forgotten the PIN code;
- PIN code to protect USB key against unauthorized use for login (with limited attempts to enter the system)
- Safe Mode guard – no chance for an attacker to bypass USB key security by loading Windows in Safe Mode;
- Rohos uses NIST-approved data-security principles and encryption : the password is not stored on the USB key in open form. USB key copy protection
- prevents the creation of key copies without authorization. All data on the key is encrypted with AES-256 bit key length.
Secure Active Directory authentication
Rohos Logon Key can also be used in your Windows enterprise network to secure authentication and save your budget:
- Install domain-wide second factor authentication requirement;
- Protect workstations and remote desktop;
- Second factor variety: OATH OTP, Security keys, different models and brands, regular flash drives, RFID industry cards;
- Use any of One Time Password generators: Google Authenticator, SMS, by Email or physical OTP token;
- Offline workstations support, custom 2FA notices, automated 2FA enroll by scripting and more…
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra