Roguelite2: Dungeon Crawler RPG is a step-by-step hybrid of croissant and jRPG, which includes a randomly generated 50 storey dungeon with 15 environments and complex bosses with SNES-style graphics. More than 30 quests are waiting for you to unlock additional classes, gold and start items. Numerous difficulties await even veterans of jRPG genre. Roguelite 2 has over 200 different treasures to collect, spells to study and hundreds of enemies to defeat. And random events and weather can double the appearance of monsters or double the treasure you’ve found.
Overview Table of Article
Roguelite 2 review
In this case, the developers have successfully mixed the style, presentation of information and battles inherent in old-school works, mechanics “Rogalik”, as well as the already modern quality. No “soap” and awkward controls. The game – a real gift for connoisseurs of high-quality adventures. They are waiting for 50 randomly generated levels, a team of 4 heroes (6 open at the start of the classes and 8 more to be opened for awards), tons of loot, as well as dangerous enemies, huge bosses and epic goal that makes every time to go on the road.
- A randomly generated 50-floor dungeon with 15 environments and challenging bosses to conquer
- Form a 4-person party with 6 initial playable classes plus 8 more classes to unlock
- Retro turn-based jRPG-style combat with SNES/yuri-style graphics
- Over 200 different treasures to collect, spells to learn and hundreds of enemies to defeat
- Random events and weather can cause double monster spawns–or double the treasure!
- Over 30 quests to complete to unlock additional classes, gold and starting items
- Multiple difficulties for beginners and jRPG veterans
- Offline game play with no ads or in-app purchases
Also recommended to you War Robots