You can Download Planet Finder + from our site for free
Planet Finder +
Planet Finder + is an advanced augmented reality camera that allows you to identify planets as well as stars, constellations and galaxies. It is also an advanced astronomical compass that provides quick orientation for visible objects in your night sky. Get away from the solar system by activating the engines of a starship and open up stars, the Milky Way, galaxies, superscopes and the weakest objects at the edge of the universe!
- Astronomical planetarium with planets, 795 stars, 88 constellations and 10 brightest / closest galaxies.
- Camera can be turned on/off
- Searching and tracking celestial objects
- Select to display 795, 51 or 1 stars, galaxies (sun and planets)
- Plan your time observations by traveling through the night sky 24 hours through the player interface
- Capture the screen and share via Facebook, Twitter, email …
- Switch to the compass module
- Astronomical compass with 10 different celestial types (navigation between celestial types is 100% adjustable)
- My Heaven: Reveal your creative potential! Create your own kind of compass with your favorite celestial creatures!
- Solar System: positions of planets, Sun, Moon and Pluto
- Brightest stars: positions of 10 brightest stars
- Nearest stars: position 10 nearest stars
- Milkyway: milkyway structure (milkyway shoulders, center, inner protrusion and crossbar)
- Brightest galaxies: positions of 10 brightest galaxies
- Nearest galaxies: positions of 10 nearest galaxies
- Nearest galactic groups: positions of 10 nearest galactic groups
- Nearest superscopes: positions 10 of the nearest superscopes
- The edge of the universe: 10 of the farthest celestial bodies observed in our universe.
- Automatic orientation (sensors) or manual compass orientation
- Real-time information on all the celestials
- Real-time information on Jupiter and Saturn’s satellites
- Real-time information on the number of sunspots
- 3D display of the planets of the solar system, the moon and Pluto
- 3D display of most Solar System satellites
- Come up, come up and set the time of all the celestials.
- Player interface to pause, rewind and forward all celestial bodies
How to Download and use the APK file to install Planet Finder
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security
Requirements: 4.0 +