PingPlotter is a very advanced and high-tech software that is ideal for system administrators engaged in monitoring the status of networks. Thanks to a wide variety of features, users will be able to interact with IP connections in a more efficient and convenient way.
The greatest strength of this application is that all information about the networks is presented here in the most detailed and revealing form – in the form of graphical reports. This technical solution makes it easier to accept the information.
It will also be possible to additionally test the network here, for the sake of examining the maximum connection speed and overall performance of the connection. This will help trace all technical failures during operation, and fix them as quickly as possible.
Advantages of the application:
- Simplified principle of operation;
- Intuitive interface;
- Effective fixing of technical problems;
- Availability of graphical diagrams;
- Powerful tool for diagnosing IP networks;
- Correct combination of basic commands – trace route and Ping calculation;
- Support for handling TCP, UDP and ICMP packets;
- Displaying the obtained results in the form of an informative graph with a convenient data analysis;
- Possibility to save the technical data as an image or as a text document;
All work is based on the use of standard commands – Traceroute and Ping, with the correct calculation of technical indicators. Traceroute is performed using UDP, ICMP and TCP packets, which are widespread among users today.
After completing the diagnostics, all the technical information is visualized in the form of an informative and convenient graph. Additionally, users can save this information as a separate text file or as an ordinary graphic image.
You can download PingPlotter for free on our portal, to do this you need to follow the link attached to this tab.
Also recommended to you CCleaner Pro
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download PingPlotter Pro / Standart 220.127.116.1135 – (21.3 Mb)