PhotoMap PRO Gallery – Photos, Videos and Trips is a cool, useful and very convenient application for all photographers, especially for those who travel and use a mobile gadget as their main camera.
PhotoMap Gallery review
Using the geolocation definition gives them an incredible opportunity. They are provided not only with a convenient gallery of available photos, but also with the creation of routes on maps, automatic linking of images to the place where they were taken (with prescribed coordinates, time, etc.) and much more, which will help to keep in memory as much information about your vacation.
- View your photos in a clear calendar view.
- Write down your thoughts and facts in a diary.
- Track your trips or your everyday life with the integrated geo tracker. Import GPX files from external trackers and export your trips to GPX/KML files.
- View your photos with the amazing Augmented Reality (AR) feature.
- Use the homescreen widgets.
- Change the location of your photos via drag and drop or add geo coordinates to photos in geotagging mode.
- Store photo captions in your photos’ metadata. Picasa and other tools on your PC can read it.
- View Exif, IPTC, XMP, ICC and other meta data.
- Enjoy preview pictures situated on a zoomable world map (photo map). Your pictures will be intelligently clustered at their geographical position.
- Freely zoom, turn or tilt the 3D world map to enjoy different perspectives.
- Freely choose between satellite, street, terrain, and OpenStreetMap view.
Also recommended to you 2ndLine – Second Phone Number