PC Privacy Shield – Once started, the program scans your computer for privacy problems and then tries to fix them, as well as giving you various system configuration options.
PC Privacy Shield review
Once launched, you’re greeted by a clear interface that neatly organizes all the functions, allowing you to access them quickly and efficiently. The main window displays seven main categories, including Status, Scan/Clear, User Password, Profile, Browser History, IM History and Sandbox.
PC Privacy Shield will help you detect various items on your computer that may compromise your anonymity online or even the security of your documents. The first time you start the application, it launches a full scan and gives you an overview of your current situation by displaying it in the main window.
All in all, you are faced with a robust tool that will help you find components that could compromise your privacy, after allowing you to easily remove these items. Its settings are not complicated, the interface is clear and user-friendly, intuitive and all features are easily accessible to a wide range of users.
- PC Privacy Shield has a special feature that allows you to automatically remove a particular site from your history after closing your browser.
protects against identity theft.
- performs an in-depth scan of user names and passwords that are registered in the browser.
- makes it easy to scan your PC or laptop for potential threats.
- detects malicious threats in real time and allows you to clean them up before they cause harm.
- will look for any unwanted cookies on your computer.
- allows you to selectively delete or replace visited websites and store them in your browser history.
- Easily delete tracking records that include personal browsing information used to target users with advertisements.
Also recommended to you McAfee Endpoint Security
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download PC Privacy Shield 2020 v4.6.7 – (13.6 Mb)