Paste 2.5.3 MacOS [Full]
Paste works in the background of the system and monitors the history of the copied data. It is ready to provide the necessary fragment of the clipboard history at any time. Thus, it simplifies the user’s work during the preparation of any material from the mass of copied information. Saves everything you have ever copied and allows you to restore the contents of the clipboard at any time.
- Expands the clipboard and allows you to store an unlimited number of items;
- Recognizes and works with any clipboard content (Text, Pictures, Files, etc.);
- Inserting any element of history with one click into the active application;
- Intelligent and fast search through the entire history of copying;
- Elements can be easily shared or sent via AirDrop
- Advanced formatting capabilities
Together with tons of internal improvements and better macOS Catalina support, this update brings two useful features some of you asked for:
- For those who prefer using a mouse or touchpad, Paste gets one click closer: a single click on the staus item in the main menu bar activates Paste while a right-click brings the good-old menu;
- For the keyboard shortcuts fans, a sequential Shift+Cmd+V (or your own activation shortcut) from now on will navigate you through your pinboards instead of hiding Paste.
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
Requirements: macOS X 10.13 or later 64-bit
Paste 2.5.3 MacOS – (16 Mb)