If you need a simple utility for checking and fine-tuning LCD and CRT monitors, I think you can use a development called MonitorTest. From the screenshot it is clear what awaits you after the launch, there are no difficulties.
All you need to do is to choose a monitor, if you have several monitors, specify the resolution, choose the type of test or leave the choice to all of them at once, then click on the Start button, after the end of the test you can see the result, all the luck!
Test monitors and LCD screens:
- Investigate quality and performance of computer monitors or LCD flat panel screens.
- Generates 35 test patterns
- Support for all available resolutions and color depths
- Scripted testing
- Support multi-monitor systems
- Runs from a USB drive
Why test LCD monitors?
With more people spending more time in front of computer monitors it is important to purchase a quality monitor that will provide crisp, bright images, while reducing the strain on your eyes.
As a monitor is often the most expensive part of a computer system, testing is essential for the adjustment & selection of a quality monitor.
Users would include computer repair centers, system integrators, quality assurance personnel, graphic designers and anyone that cares about the quality of their monitor.
- Major upgrade
- Changed MonitorTest main interface to a new modern style
- Redesigned MonitorTest application logo
- Support for collecting monitor information from Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) data structure
- Fixed issues with some tests that running slow on high DPI monitors
- Added High Dynamic Range (HDR) and bit depth detection
- Added HDR test for 4K monitors
- Updated to show more information about video adapter
- Converted from ANSI application to Unicode
- Support for multiple language of user interface
- Support from Windows 7, removed older version of Windows
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra