You can Download PassMark BurnInTest Pro Crack from our website for free
PassMark BurnInTest Pro review
Here is a professional version of the program that will help you to conduct a comprehensive and quite detailed testing of all the components of your personal computer, going to the full news, you can download BurnInTest. After running it will be possible to test both the CPU and RAM, any hard drive, drives, if there is a sound card can be tested, as well as graphics cards of course, printers and so on, I think it is not necessary to enumerate all the hardware, it is already clear that support is available.
BurnInTest has a very convenient user interface, which you can quickly understand. Pay attention that the official site says that the program can test serial and parallel ports and can work with 12 ports at once. If we speak about USB ports, support of only 10 simultaneous ports is declared here, I think it is quite enough for almost all computer users.
Since you have a professional version of BurnInTest in front of you – you will be able to perform some additional tests related to the CPU and graphics card, it will be especially useful for those who want to overclock both in order to test the hardware performance. Once the test is complete, you will be able to view as detailed a report as possible and if any errors are found, BurnInTest will inform you immediately, the same applies to different types of instability. In general, the tool was designed for overclockers, but at least they use it the most. In general, I have nothing to write about BurnInTest, everything can be seen on the screenshots, I hope the program will help you to overclock iron, if you had experience with it, do not forget to comment on it, if there are problems with use, also do not forget to report it, I’m sure there will be helpers, have a nice day!
- Online help & PDF manual
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats)
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
- The ability to save your results to disk as log file.
- Notes’ and ‘Machine ID’ fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
- The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
- Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serial number.
- Temperature monitoring interface (with additional 3rd party Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor and SpeedFan software).
- Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software)
- Support for production line automation and detailed logging
- RAM testing beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB of RAM)
- Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B&W or color testing
- MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
- Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
- Testing of up to 20 CD/DVD drives simultaneously
- CD / DVD testing using specialized test CD/DVDs (or use the complementary CD-Maker software). CD burner testing
- Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software)
- Scrolling ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992
- Video RAM testing
- Testing the playback of Videos
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra