PanoramaStudio PRO (PSP) is a professional software that allows you to create panoramic images. The arrangement of the function buttons on the taskbar is very convenient, their purpose is intuitive even for not very experienced users. In the application you can create a panorama in one or more lines, import and edit photos (DIB, PSD, BMP, GIF), etc.
Images can be immediately uploaded to the workspace using the built-in viewing functions, so that you do not need to do it by “dragging” them from a folder. Besides the aforementioned formats, the program also works with PSP, TGA, RAW, JPEG, TIFF, DSR, RNG and many others.
Features of PanoramaStudio:
- has a very simple interface, large workspace with 2D and 3D viewing capability;
- automatic alignment function for single and multi-row panoramas;
- has the ability to make seamless connections of panoramic images;
- has built-in filters for additional photo editing;
- function of automatic exposure correction;
- Panoramas can be exported in a variety of graphic formats;
- You can print several large pages at once.
With PSP, you can also view images, zoom in/out, rotate them from different angles, crop them, check information about them (name, type, file size, color depth, etc.). In addition, you can use both automatic correction and manual adjustment of the brightness, size and quality of the panorama.
It is also worth noting that with its huge functionality, the program uses a very small amount of resources of your PC. The application will be a godsend for both experienced graphics artists and amateurs. Download PanoramaStudio via a direct link on the same site.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download PanoramaStudio Pro 220.127.116.114 – (36.5 Mb)
New Update is ON.
3.4.1 have solved a issue on import panorama.
3.4.3 is on
3.5 in ON
3.5 have a BUG. Is not OK yet
It is OK 3.5.0 version. Need it 🙂
3.5.3 is ON