Pale Moon is a web browser with all the features you need, optimized to increase speed and stability, improve user experience while surfing the web.
Pale Moon review
Available on a variety of platforms, including Windows, Android and Linux, the independent redesigned web browser remains compatible with many of the outdated “legacy” Firefox extensions. Make sure you get the most out of your browser.
In the current generation of Gecko-based browsers, there are significant interface differences between Pale Moon and Firefox in addition to the “under the hood” differences. While Mozilla has implemented Australis’ new user interface, Pale Moon continues to provide a familiar set of controls and visual feedback. The traditional design includes grouped navigation buttons of a decent size, a bookmark bar available by default, easily switchable tabs next to the content page, a functional status bar and more options to customize / customize the interface to your needs.
- Optimized for modern processors.
- Security: built based on Firefox, regularly updated.
- Supported by a friendly, active user community.
- Familiar, efficient and fully customizable interface .
- Fast and smooth web page drawing and scripting.
- Increased stability: much less browser crashes.
- Support for most Firefox extensions (add-ons) and themes.
- Support for Pale Moon own extensions and themes.
- Extensive and growing support for HTML5 and CSS3.
- Multiple configuration and configuration options
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Download Pale Moon 28.7.1 – (72.7 Mb)