OTTplay is a new player for watching ip-TV. Watch your favorite movies, TV shows and programs of any provider on the big screen! There is support for Android TV and media consoles. Works with the usual control panel.
OTTPlay IPTV review
There is a category for selected channels. When you open the program, the broadcast will continue from the very moment when it was interrupted, if the playlist supports archives.
Among the shortcomings – there is no search for channels and the ability to select your player for viewing. Also, while there is no image scaling, the choice of decoder is not available, etc.
- Live broadcasts and history (archives, if playlist supports this function);
- You can add an unlimited number of M3U playlists;
- You can add an unlimited number of XML EPGs;
- Support for different streams (HLS, UDP and others);
- Pause and rewind are working correctly (if history is available), time-shift is supported;
- You can view, pause and rewind the broadcast, which is currently on the air (if history is available);
- When you open the application, the broadcast will continue from the moment when the application was closed (if history is available);
- On incoming calls/messages, the broadcast will stop and automatically continue after the end of the conversation;
How to Download and use the APK file to install IPTV
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security