NYTimes – Latest News is a dash client application that provides access to an electronic version of probably one of the most famous newspapers in the world. The New York Times needs no special introduction. More than a hundred and fifty years of history, about a million circulation daily and a truly impressive reputation ensures unflagging interest from all walks of life around the world. Well, with this project, anyone can get information, articles and investigations as quickly as possible. And as with convenient management and navigation. The program has a lot of other useful features, in addition to the classic for this category.
- New Interactive Comments, now you can write and recommend comments
- Explore our best sellers lists now located at the top of the Books section
- A new top navigation for swiping quickly across popular sections
- Customize which sections will be in your shortcuts and available for instant offline reading
- Improved app performance including speed and stability
- Redesigned daily notification featuring the Morning Briefing
- A more visually appealing grid layout for tablets
- Article pages with richer images, fonts and multimedia
- Two widget layout options: photos or headlines
- Breaking News Alerts that link directly to developing stories
- Collapsible top navigation: see more of your screen as you scroll through the sections
- Save NYT articles across platforms to revisit later on any device (web, phone, tablet)
- Share articles, photos and videos through your favorite sharing platform
- Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
Also recommended to you Download CCleaner Pro
- Digital Subscription / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Native comscore analytics removed completely;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to use the APK file to install NYTimes – Latest News
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download the NYTimes – Latest News from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Download NYTimes – Latest News 9.77.0 APK [Subscribed] – (40 Mb)
UsersDrive upload-4ever UploadEv Mega4upload
Doesn’t work on Pixel 7.