The highly customizable, performance driven, home screen.Accept no substitutes! Nova Launcher is the top launcher for modern Android, embracing full Material Design throughout.
For my money, Nova Launcher is the best of the AOSP-style launchers available in Android. —Android Police
Nova Launcher has some very capable hands behind it —Phandroid
Our favorite is Nova Launcher, which strikes a great perfect balance between incredible performance and high customizability without getting too gimmicky and difficult to use —Lifehacker
Chock full of features you won’t find in the stock launcher, and comes highly recommended —Android Central
- Icon Themes – Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
- Subgrid positioning – Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets half way through the desktop grid cells
- Color controls – for labels, folders, unread badges, drawer tabs and backgrounds
- Customize App Drawer – Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
- Improved Widget Drawer – Widgets grouped by app makes it much faster to use
- Infinite scroll – Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continuously
- Backup/Restore – Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
- Scrollable Dock – Create multiple docks and scroll between them
- Widgets in dock – Place any widget in your dock, such as a 4×1 music player widget
- Import Layout – No need to rebuild your desktop from scratch, Nova Launcher can import from most popular launchers. Including the one that came with your phone.
- Fast – Nova Launcher is highly optimized to do it’s work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
- Gestures – Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps
- Unread Counts – Never miss a message. Unread count badges for Hangouts, SMS, Gmail and more using the TeslaUnread plugin
- Custom Drawer Groups – Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer
- Hide Apps – Keep a clean app drawer by hiding never used apps
- Icon Swipes – Set custom actions for swiping on app shortcuts or folders
- More scroll effects – Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw
- Based on default Mod Extra Version;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load – [4.67 Mb total apk size];
- Ultra compress packaging;
- Languages: En, Ru;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to Download and use the APK file to install Nova Launcher
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Unfortunately. many premium features like gestures don’t work with the cracked version. How do I know this? I did the trial and then downloaded the cracked version(s). I like the default launcher way of viewing open apps where you can swipe up to close, but with the cracked version of Nova, that doesn’t work and you can’t get Nova to do it…at least not on Android 10.
Thanks for the upload, Kolom.
There are countless recent complaints with the Nova Launcher and how the developers removed previous features. As an alternative, people might want to consider the Microsoft Launcher. However, there are issues I found with every third-party launcher where multiple pages open don’t always display properly.