I want to introduce you to the competitor “Balabolka”, the development also knows how to reproduce the typed text in voice. Immediately after installation and launch in the system tray will be an icon, when you click on which will immediately begin to play the text, for example, you read mail, look at any Internet site or just another document, which is very convenient by the way, below you can download TextAloud from our project.
Naturally readable text can be saved in audio formats such as MP3 and WAV. Note that you will be able to adjust the tone of the text you are playing to make your voice sound more plausible. TextAloud is a pretty interesting program that works pretty well in general, of course, there are a lot of settings, I think you can deal with the main ones.
Developers write that the program is convenient to use when you are engaged, for example, in sports, have started working out, receive mail, it is possible for example to read news aloud on specialised sites, it is not necessary to sit near the computer constantly now. TextAloud easily converts text to audio format, you can choose the quality parameters yourself, you can also choose the voice engines, you can use your favorite ones.
- Sit back and relax while your PC reads to you
- Save text to MP3 for portable audio players
- Proofread your own writing
- Listen to that report while you’re on the treadmill
- Find help for someone with a reading disability
- Create messages for your answering machine
- Reduce eye strain from too much reading
- Listen to information while you work on something else
- Take some reading along for your daily walk or run
- Turn your iPod into a tax write-off
- Listen to an eBook during your commute
- Study English as a Second Language
- Help a senior citizen or someone with low vision
- Add some spice to your PowerPoint presentations
- Find a great new tool to study for exams
- Listen to text read in other languages
- Amuse your kids by letting your PC read stories to them
- Create audio files for computer games
- Prepare for a big speech by hearing your words read aloud
Features at a glance:
- Single-Article and Multi-Article Mode for listening to articles one at a time, or building a playlist to listen to later.
- Load articles using the Clipboard, Document Import, Hot Keys and Drag and Drop.
- Support for Word, PDF and HTML documents.
- Support for multiple Text-To-Speech engines, including international voices.
- Support for WAV, MP3 and WMA audio files.
- Proofread tool for listening to documents as you proofread.
- Plugin toolbar for Internet Explorer to listen to web pages.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra