Network Cell Info – a tool program that provides users with a lot of interesting and useful data on the quality of reception of cellular communications, Wi-Fi and so on in real time.
Network Cell Info
The application supports GSM, CDMA, LTE and many other standards, signal tracking from several towers at once, shows cells on the map, approximate location of towers and so on. Such functionality not only answers the questions of curious people, but also easily helps professionals from this field of activity. Well, the design and interface also leave only the most positive impressions.
- Check whether your network signal strength is adequate or not
- Check whether your network is over-tuned or under-tuned in your area
- Check how many cell neighbors are active in your area and their signal strength (the number of active neighbor cells depends on your network as well as on your device’s modem and varies in time, especially when moving fast)
- Locate the cell you’re connected to in the map (it shows as antenna) using the MLS service
- Depicting in the map the route colored according to network signal strength along with markers showing whether the signal is 4G LTE, 3G or 2G.
- Check your SIM and device relevant info.
By using two or more devices with the app side-by-side:
- Compare your network provider performance and cell coverage against competitors
- Compare your device’s LTE HSPA WCDMA GSM modem performance against competitors
- Check whether your network is optimized or not
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Premium Subscription / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- New settings for notifications
- Bug fixes
- Additional support for Android 12, 5G, & Dual Sim
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: 4.2+ | Lucky Patcher & Mod GP