You can Download NetGuard – no-root firewall for free
NetGuard – no-root firewall review
NetGuard – no-root firewall – There is no extra security. With this motto, people install various antivirus engines on their phones. But the question is, do they really work? Here you should be guided by the rule that there is no better protection than the owner of the phone. And this application, it’s perfect for you. You can not just protect your phone, as well as limit its access to the Internet. The restriction is that you choose the applications that are constantly downloading something, or updating, and you decide what and where to download it. This simple feature will prevent your device from sending any data to any source.
- Simple to use
- No root required
- 100% open source
- No calling home
- No tracking or analytics
- Actively developed and supported
- Android 4.0 and later supported
- IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
- Tethering supported
- Multiple device users supported
- Optionally allow when screen on
- Optionally block when roaming
- Optionally block system applications
- Optionally notify when an application accesses the internet
- Optionally record network usage per application per address
- Material design theme with light and dark theme
- Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
- Allow/block individual addresses per application
- New application notifications; configure NetGuard directly from the notification
- Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
- Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Debug code removed;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
How to use the APK file to install NetGuard
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download the file from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you CCleaner Pro