Another utility from NCH Software has been updated, which will allow you to record audio streams from different sound sources, such as microphone, speakers and everything else connected to your sound card, download RecordPad below.
Overview Table of Article
NCH RecordPad review
After recording, you can save the result to your hard drive, before you do so, do not forget to specify the desired location where your file will be, and before you do so you need to select the file format, WAV, MP3 and AIFF. Of course, you will be able to adjust the parameters responsible for the quality of recording.
From the additional one in RecordPad you can mark the support of “hot keys”, you can work through the command line, if anyone is interested. To pay attention to the support of sending the received record to FTP go to the e-mail address, do not forget to specify the parameters you need. In general, there is nothing more to add about development, there are of course free analogues, but maybe you will like this more.
- Record voice, notes, music to any other audio.
- Stores records in WAV or MP3.
- Files are recorded in the background while other programs are running.
- Wav files can be saved on your hard drive and burned to CD using Express Burn.
- MPEG Layer-3 encoding offers recording with different bitrates from 8 to 320 kbps with additional CRC error checking and combined stereo modes.
- Signal coding with sample rate between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM.
- Recording can be automated and integrated to run other programs with powerful command line parameters.
- Simple and reliable recording application.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra