Navicat for Oracle review
Navicat for Oracle is a database management tool that can convert XML, CSV, MS Excel and MS Access data formats to MySQL databases, eliminating time-consuming data entry and accompanying errors. Other features include an import and export wizard, Unicode support, SSH tunnel, batch scheduling, data synchronization, data transfer, visual query builder and visual report builder. It also includes data import from ODBC and batch job scheduling.
- Intuitive and well-thought-out graphical interface simplifies database administration and development.
- Manage all database objects with the help of an intelligent object designer.
- Data manipulation: You can insert, edit, or delete data using various editors.
- Comparison and synchronization of data between a database and a detailed analytical process.
- Fast visualization of data distribution, identification of data releases and verification of your schemes.
- Code completion.
- Inserting a snippet in the query editor for faster and more error-free query writing.
- Check MapReduce parameters and preview output data.
- Creating multiple GridFS blocks.
- Automation of batch operations.
- Navicat Cloud Storage.
Also recommended to you Download Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Navicat for Oracle 16.1.7 – (112 Mb)