Navicat for MariaDB review
Navicat for MariaDB provides a native environment for MariaDB database management and administration. It works with all MariaDB database servers from version 5.1 or higher and supports all types of MySQL objects. You can visually design database structures, execute SQL queries and scripts and manage MariaDB users and their privileges.
With Navicat for MariaDB, you not only get all the good things from MySQL servers, but also get additional features such as new storage engines, microseconds, virtual columns and more.
- Intuitive and well-thought-out graphical interface simplifies database administration and development.
- Manage all database objects with the help of an intelligent object designer.
- Data manipulation: You can insert, edit, or delete data using various editors.
- Comparison and synchronization of data between a database and a detailed analytical process.
- Fast visualization of data distribution, identification of data releases and verification of your schemes.
- Code completion.
- Inserting a snippet in the query editor for faster and more error-free query writing.
- Check MapReduce parameters and preview output data.
- Creating multiple GridFS blocks.
- Automation of batch operations.
- Navicat Cloud Storage.
Also recommended to you Download Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Navicat for MariaDB 16.1.7 – (94.3 Mb)