N-CALC – FX 570 ES PLUS
Rethinking the scientific calculator on Android. In other similar applications, you enter equations in one line, like you did in the 1970s. Our “natural input” solves this problem by allowing you to enter equations as if you were writing them down on paper, using fractions, roots, indicators and more. This is called “natural mapping” and is a common feature of scientific calculators like Casio fx 570 991 es/vn plus or Casio 82ms, and we finally created such a calculator on Android.
You get confused when your equation looks like this:
50 * 1 / (0,05 / 12-0.08 / 12) [1 – ((1 + 0,08 / 12) / (1 + 0,05 / 12)) ^ 3]?
Us too, so we have displayed various mathematical fractions naturally, i.e. the same way as it is done on paper.
How to Download and use the APK file to install Rail Rush
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security
Premium version Unlocked
Mod Off Line