MPlayer may not be the most attractive player in the world, but like VLC Media Player, this small application hides great potential in its boring design.
With MPlayer, you don’t have to cross your fingers and hope that you have the right codec every time you open a media file on your computer. MPlayer is a simple but great media player that supports over 192 videos and 85 audio codecs initially, which means it will probably be able to open almost anything you throw at it.
As I said, the interface in MPlayer is not quite shiny. It’s quite simple, almost minimalist. But the program includes many great features that can make up for it: fast response time when playing video, very low system resources, support for subtitles, ability to take screenshots and more, and wide support for shortcuts.
Easy for beginners, powerful enough for experts, MPlayer is an excellent media player with support for literally hundreds of audio and video formats.
How to Download and use the APK file to install MPlayer
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download File from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download McAfee Endpoint Security
Premium features unlocked
Download MPlayer – Media Player All Format 1.9.3 APK [Premium] – (8.4 Mb)
UsersDrive upload-4ever UploadEv Mega4upload