Users who have been with our project for a long time know that I sometimes post little tools from the helper section. For example Cyberduck, a program for working with FTP. However, now I want to introduce you to Mountain Duck, a new version 4, also owned by the same Swiss company. The difference is that now you have to pay a license to work.
Mountain Duck review
With this tool, users can mount server and cloud storage as a hard drive in Finder under MacOS and in File Explorer under Windows. In other words, you can mount Amazon S3, Nextcloud Dropbox, WebDAV, SFTP and Google Drive in Finder and Explorer.
Version 4 adds file history with a detailed view of transfers in progress and a history of recently edited files on the computer and on the server. Users can select an item to quickly view the modified file in File Explorer.
In order to use free Mountain Duck you need a key or activation code, but in our archive in addition to the installation file, you will get a crack file representing a patch, it must be copied to the folder where you installed this software, there run preferably as Administrator and click on the button, you can use!
- Assigning labels to bookmarks allows you to group bookmarks into folders in the menu, which should further improve the user interface.
- There are also features for commands.
- File locking prevents other users from editing the document.
- There is also support for locking files when connecting to a WebDAV server.
This is one of the best utilities for connecting to cloud services. Automatic recognition of the S3 garbage can or Synology resource at login is a huge time saver. It allows you to easily add or connect to numerous services, including direct file read/write (something you cannot do with the FTP protocol).
You’ll enjoy easy connection, multiple services that we can automatically connect to when you log in, user-friendly interface, extensive help and most importantly, you’ll save a TON of time.
- eature Allow to configure expiry for files in local cache
- Feature Allow to configure maximum size on disk for local cache
- Feature Allow to configure notifications
- Feature Revert previous file versions in Info panel (S3, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Google Storage, OneDrive, Microsoft Sharepoint)
- Feature Delete previous file versions in Info panel (S3, Backblaze B2, Google Drive, Google Storage)
- Feature View previous file versions in Info panel (S3, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Storage, OneDrive, Microsoft Sharepoint)
- Feature No length limitation when storing passwords in Windows Credential manager (#12803) (Windows)
- Feature Migrate OAuth out-of-band flow to an alternative method (#13360) (Google Drive, Google Storage)
- Feature Include region identifier in region selection when creating new bucket (S3) (#13501)
Also recommended to you CCleaner Pro
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Requirements: Win 7/8.1/10/11
Download Mountain Duck 126.96.36.19930 – (62.5 Mb)
Requirements: MacOS X 10.12 or later 64-bit
Download Mountain Duck 4.5.0 (17823) MacOS – (117.5 Mb)