MORDHAU is a first-person and third-person medieval multiplayer slasher. Enter the hectic battlefield with up to 64 players as a mercenary in a fictional but realistic world where you can experience a brutal and intense melee battle that will make you always come back again and again.
- Mass battles: From small battles to total war on 64 players in such modes as Frontline and Battle Royale.
- Cooperative and offline game: Fight off waves of enemies with your friends in Horde cooperative mode, or practice your offline skills against AI.
- Free-form melee and ranged combat: Get complete control over your character and attacks and develop your unique style.
- Deep customization of the character: Remove your face, create weapons from the parts and select individual parts of armor to create the perfect warrior.
- A huge arsenal of weapons and equipment: Fight enemies with a great sword, rain arrows from above, or even lean back and build fortifications.
- Fight anywhere: Test cavalry attacks, fight on the stairs and control siege weapons such as catapult and ballista.
- Visceral and bloody battle: Feel the impact of each blow and send your limbs in flight, when you cause damage to your opponents. (Blood and blood are optional)
- Believable battles: A game in which battles look believable, MORDHAU provides a balance between gameplay and realism.
Also recommended to you F1 2018: Headline Edition
Genre: Action, First-person, Third-person, 3D
Language: Russian, English, MULTi
Language of voice: English
Operating system: Windows 7 and above (only 64 bits!)
Processor: Intel Core i5 – 4670 and better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 680 or better
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 11
Free space on hard disk: 19 GB
(7.2 Gb) Fast Download