Microsoft Windows Server
Microsoft Windows Server 2019
Microsoft officially introduced Windows Server October 2018 Update (also called Version 1809). Windows Server 2019 (codenamed Windows Server vNext) is a server operating system from Microsoft that provides a new level of security and innovation for your applications and infrastructure of your company. The cloud-based features of Windows Server 2019 can increase the competitiveness of the data center. Improvements in computing, network infrastructure, storage, and security provide additional flexibility to meet changing business requirements. Higher connection speed and adaptability are achieved thanks to such features of modern platforms for applications as Windows Server Containers.
- Windows Server 2019 will simplify the interaction of local software with Microsoft cloud services, such as Azure Backup, Azure File Sync, and Emergency Repair Services. This approach is part of Microsoft’s broader view of local hardware, which plays the role of border nodes for companies ’cloud systems, allowing administrators to transfer workloads between private and public environments.
- Microsoft plans to reduce the size of the Server Core container image to about 1.7 GB, which is significantly less compared to the current size of this image, equal to 5 GB. Reducing the size of the image will simplify the optimization of the performance of workloads and will be a step towards meeting those users who complained about the absence of more flexible images.
- The release has improved the ability to work with Kubernetes, a popular open source container orchestration software in the Windows Server environment.
- The update brought several improvements to the tasks solved by Linux tools, including support for shielded virtual machines. These virtual machines offer clients an environment that is designed to protect against malicious administrators or administrators whose accounts have been hacked. In addition, Microsoft is making efforts to help users migrate their Linux scripts to Windows Server 2019, which translates into improved support for OpenSSH, Curl, and Tar.
- In addition to updates related to Linux security, Microsoft also embeds Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection in Windows Server 2019. This is expected to help users identify and fix security holes before turning them into major problems.
Server Datacenter: WMDGN-G9PQG-XVVXX-R3X43-63DFG
Server Standard: N69G4-B89J2-4G8F4-WWYCC-J464C
Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2019
Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2019 Essentials
Windows Server 2019 Features on Demand
Windows Server, version 1809
Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2019 – (2 Gb)
Windows Server 2019 – (4 Gb)
Windows Server 2019 Essentials – (3.8 Gb)
Windows Server 2019 Features on Demand – (330 Mb)
Windows Server, version 1809 – (2.7 Gb)