Microsoft has released the Office suite of applications for Office 2021. Among the innovations of Office 2021, the company mentions handwriting support in all applications – we are talking about wireless digital pen cases, support for tilt effects and pressure force.
Microsoft Office 2021 review
Also in Excel, there are more powerful tools for analyzing data such as new formulas, diagrams and Power BI integration. PowerPoint has added sophisticated presentation features such as Morph and Zoom effects. Most of these features are new only for Office 2016 users – they have long been available to Office 365 ProPlus subscribers. The users have the opportunity to try the RTM version of Office 2021.
- Microsoft Office Mondo 2016
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021
- Microsoft Office Professional 2016
- Microsoft Office Professional 2019
- Microsoft Office Professional 2021
- Microsoft Office Professional Premium
- Microsoft Office Standard 2016
- Microsoft Office Standard 2019
- Microsoft Office Standard 2021
- Microsoft Project Professional 2016
- Microsoft Project Professional 2019
- Microsoft Project Professional 2021
- Microsoft Project Standard 2016
- Microsoft Project Standard 2019
- Microsoft Project Standard 2021
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2016
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2019
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2021
- Microsoft Visio Standard 2016
- Microsoft Visio Standard 2019
- Microsoft Visio Standard 2021
- Microsoft Office Home Business 2016
- Microsoft Office Home Business 2019
- Microsoft Office Home Business 2021
- Microsoft Office Home Business Premium
- Microsoft Office Home Student 2016
- Microsoft Office Home Student 2019
- Microsoft Office Home Student 2021
- Microsoft Office 365 (Home Premium)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Education Cloud)
- Microsoft Office 365 Apps for Business
- Microsoft Office 365 Apps for Enterprise
- Microsoft Office 365 Small Business Premium
- Microsoft Word – a new version of the word processor with advanced features for creating documents. Word provides additional features for working with documents. Embedding videos from the Internet, opening PDF files and editing their contents, as well as aligning images and schemes has become much easier. The new reading mode has become more convenient and does not distract your attention, and also works great on tablets. In addition, collaboration features have been improved: direct connections to web-based repositories have been added and review functions, in particular, corrections and addition of notes, have been simplified.
- Microsoft Excel is a dynamic business tool that allows you to make the right decisions based on the analysis of existing data using improved tools and functions. First of all, it highlights the new appearance of Excel. It is free from unnecessary details, but also designed for the rapid achievement of professional results. Many features have been added to help navigate a large number of numbers and create convincing images of data leading to more informed decisions.
- Microsoft PowerPoint – a powerful program for creating presentations, including portable, with advanced transitions, support for animation, audio and video – even in high resolution. Microsoft PowerPoint has a more intuitive interface adapted to tablet PCs and touch screen phones. The speaker mode is automatically adjusted according to the parameters of the projector, and it can even be used on a single monitor. Themes now have several options that simplify design development, and when working together, you can add comments to ask a question or request feedback.
- Microsoft Outlook is an email client with an expanded set of new tools, support for various Web services and social networks. When you open Outlook, you will immediately notice its new look. Now it’s more concise, which will help you focus on the essentials of email, calendars and contacts.
- Microsoft Publisher is an easy-to-use utility for creating and shaping marketing materials and professional-quality publications with printing and distribution by mail. Improved interface, photo editing, document navigation. Microsoft Publisher offers new ways to work with photos, allowing you to move them, swap places, and add visual alerts to your posts with new images and text effects.
- Microsoft Access is an improved version of the database with improved programming logic, integration with the Business Data Catalog (BDC), 25 quality templates. An Access Web application is a new type of database that you create in Access, and then use and publish as a SharePoint application for sharing in a web browser. To create a web application, you only need to select the type of data you want to track (contacts, tasks, projects, etc.). Access will create a database structure with views that allow you to add and edit data. Navigation tools and basic commands are already built in, so you can immediately start using your web application.
- Microsoft OneNote is a digital notebook that serves to store and share various information. When you open OneNote, you immediately notice the new design, which helps you focus on your thoughts and ideas, and not on the interface. Thanks to full integration with the cloud, you can free up your hard drive from files, while providing access to notes and other data from anywhere using virtually any mobile device, tablet PCs and browsers.
- Microsoft OneDrive is your professional library for storing working documents and other files. When you save files to OneDrive, they are only available to you, but at the same time, you can easily share them with your colleagues, as well as view them from mobile devices. Your files will be securely stored in the SharePoint Online cloud or on your company’s SharePoint Server depending on the settings.
Microsoft Project helps you easily manage projects and interact with employees almost anywhere. Organize your time and do not lose control over your projects thanks to a single project management system designed to work smoothly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
- Excel icon got bigger
- Precision cell selection
- Key PivotTable Improvements: Personalization, Automatic Relationship Detection, Time Grouping, Increase and Decrease Buttons, Field List Search, Smart Rename, Multi-Screen Slicer, Faster OLAP Pivot Tables, Create, Filter by Timelines
- New Data Analysis Capabilities
- New types of charts, 2D maps
- New formulas, Excel functions
- CSV (UTF-8) support
- Improved access to the latest files and folders and book version history
- Data Protection (DLP) in Excel
- Publish to Power BI
- PowerPivot Enhancements
- Get & Transform (PowerQuery) improvements
- Insert SVG, icons and convert them to shapes, insert 3D models
- Improved handwriting support
- Large Powerpoint Icon
- Morph transition
- Zoom effect to jump to specific slides, sections and parts of your presentations
- Scalable ink enhancement: Record digital colorful gestures, pens, markers and pencils, effects, layer eraser, ruler to draw straight lines at any angle, slide show control with gestures.
- Insert and manage icons, SVG and 3D models, convert SVG icons to shapes
- Improved drawing and free-form markings
- Export 4K video
- Large Outlook icon
- Automatic download of OneDrive attachments
- Ability to see answers
- Focusing incoming
- Voice dictation and reading aloud
- Add multiple time zones to your calendar
- Mark emails as read when deleted
- Pop-up reminders
- Trip and delivery summary maps, updated contact cards.
- Improved availability check
- Office 365 support (with Exchange online account)
- Access icon got bigger
- 11 new charts to make it easier to understand the data stored in access forms and reports
- Bigint support
- Return the dBASE format of an import, link or export
- Sorting property sheet for forms and reports
- Shortcut Name property for controls
- Improved ODBC Reconnect Logic
- Keyboard shortcut for editing list item values (Ctrl + E)
- Accessibility improvements
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Requirements: Win 7/8.1/10/11
Download Microsoft Office 2016-2021 Pro Plus 2212 Build 15928.20198 LTSC – (6.6 Gb)
Requirements: MacOS X 10.15 or later 64 bit
Doqnload Microsoft Office 2021 for Mac LTSC v16.65 VL – (1.9 Gb)