MetaImage is the ideal tool for reading, writing and editing image metadata. It is the first editor that allows you to edit EXIF, IPTC and XMP tags, as well as MakerNotes in a beautiful and familiar interface.
The application is designed to improve your workflow. Users can create and manage presets. In addition, special support is provided for geographic and miniature data. In addition, the displayed tags can be configured using the settings. Thus, the application meets your personal needs.
MetaImage is fully integrated into your Mac system. The application even includes the “Photos” extension. This way, you can view your photos directly from the Photos.app.
The application is designed for professional needs. It supports more than 90 image formats (HEIC, MOS, CR2, DNG, NEF, NRW, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, RAW and much more). MakerNotes tags can be edited, but not created or deleted. This avoids many potential problems with OEM software.
- Export tags to CSV and JSON
- Exporting built-in thumbnails
- Export of embedded jpeg from raw materials
- Copy / Paste multiple tags
- Support for password-protected images
- Notification and touch panel support
- Folder processing support (* except HEIC files *)
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: OS X 10.13 or later 64-bit