You can Download MediaMonkey Gold for free
MediaMonkey Gold review
With this powerful program you can easily clean up your music collections on your computer. Once you’ve started development, you can easily organize all your CD media and music files of different formats into a single library. At the same time, you will be able to edit tags in songs automatically or manually, you can rename files or directories using a specified mask, and you can download MediaMonkey in full news. If you look at the additional advantages, of course, you can not pass the program’s ability to work with plug-ins from the player Winamp, among other things, MediaMonkey can synchronize data with a fairly large number of portable players, such as the iPod. If you want to have a sorted music collection, with all the covers to the discs, descriptions, tags, etc., then I think MediaMonkey is quite suitable for you. So, using the development you will be able to use a convenient manager, listen to music and adjust the equalizer, plus connect the effects of DSP, you can also copy CDs and convert tracks between themselves, to automatically rename files and tags, you can search for duplicate music files on hard drives, MediaMonkey can create playlists, you can order a full report on all the operations, there is support for burning CD and DVD media, there is file control.
- Audio / Music Manager
- Media Player (play MP3, OGG, WMA etc.)
- Equalizer / DSP Effects / Volume Leveler
- Party Mode & Auto-DJ
- CD Ripper: Encode MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC
- Audio Converter
- Auto Renamer / File Organizer
- Auto Tag Editor with Album Art Lookup
- Find Duplicate Tracks and Missing Tags
- Playlist Manager (auto music mixes)
- Generate reports and statistics
- Customization via scripts
- iPod and MP3 Player Synchronization
- Integrated CD/DVD Burner (Audio & Data) (up to 48x) (up to 4x)
- File Monitor (automatically updates library)
- Advanced Searches and AutoPlaylists
- Advanced Portable Device Synchronization with on-the-fly format conversion
- Unlimited MP3 encoding
- Virtual CD / Previews
- Advanced Filters
- Sleep Timer
- Find music with advanced search functionality that digs through your collection to find tracks according to almost any criteria that you can think of. Search for Composer, Year, Beats per minute; find Lyrics, etc. and stop pulling your hair out trying to find music you know you have.
- Customize your library by setting filters to display only Artists or Albums that match criteria that you set. For example, set a filter that causes Artists to appear in the tree only if they contain Albums that are currently available, and are of any genre other than ‘Children’.
- Encode unlimited MP3s without having to manually install a new MP3 encoder (the free version of MediaMonkey includes a time-limited LAME MP3 encoder. If you’re so inclined, you can manually replace it with the free LAME encoder, or you can just upgrade to MediaMonkey Gold).
- Catalog your physical CDs and use the Virtual CD feature to keep track of what CDs you own and at the same time see which subset of tracks from those CDs are copied to your hard drive. Instead of tracking your CDs and tracks separately, the virtual CD function gives you an integrated view..
- Import and save audio tracks from Audio CDs and MP3 CDs with unprecedented flexibility using the Virtual CD. It allows you to sample tracks from various sources, select which ones you want to import, and then import and save the files in a single operation.
- Create Previews, short samples of audio tracks, that you can use when trying to decide which audio files you want to add to your collection.
- Use a Sleep Timer to play your music, gradually fade it over a set period of time, and then turn off your PC – perfect for listening to tunes before you go to sleep.
- Burn CDs at the maximum speed permitted by your hardware.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download MediaMonkey Gold 220.127.116.1119 Beta – (91.7 Mb)