MediaInfo 19.09 MacOS [Full]
MediaInfo is a program for obtaining detailed technical information about audio and video files. The program shows what kind of codec is compressed video, with what bitrate, what aspect ratio and number of frames per second it contains. For an audio file MediaInfo shows the codec used, bitrate, language, number of channels, sampling rate, etc.
Shows the following information:
- Basic: title, author, director, album, soundtrack number, date, duration, etc.
- Video: codec, bitrate, aspect ratio, frame rate, flow rate…
- Audio: codec, bitrate, channels, language, stream speed…
- Text: Subtitle language
- Parts: number of parts, list of parts
After showing the information about the file, the program will immediately advise you where you can download the missing codec or player. In addition, all the information can be exported to TXT, CSV, HTML.
- Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB).
- (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC…)
- Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF…
- Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI…
- Analysis of multiple video and audio formats
- Use of different methods of representation of the received information (text, sheet, tree, HTML…)
- Changing these presentation methods
- Ability to export information to: TXT, CSV, HTML…
- GUI, command line and DLL are available for work
- Integration into MS-Windows shell (drag’n’drop and context menu)
Also recommended to you iNotepad Pro
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later.
MediaInfo 19.09 MacOS – (7.9 Mb)
UploadEver UploadBuzz IntoUpload