You can Download Marked for free
Marked 2 is a program that is completely focused on text markup verification and obtaining extensive statistics. Marked is designed to view text files (Markdown, Fountain, CriticMarkup, etc.) in a preset or your own CSS theme. You write an article and immediately see how it will look on your site.
The nice thing is that Marked is completely editor-independent and will handle any text files you drag onto its icon.
For those who write a book or something big in the Scrivener editor, Marked will also come in handy. It “understands” Scrivener projects and displays all the chapters nicely in one document. If you work in another editor, you can make the table of contents for multipage documents manually. To do this, create some index.md file with links to all pages using the <<folder/file name template. This trick will help you export a multi-page document into a single HTML or PDF file.
The application can take into account quite a number of indicators. For example, we can get the estimated reading time. In short, the writer will have a lot to do. You can learn a lot of information about your text, sometimes even things you never expect to see.
Marked 2 has some interesting features and fixes:
- The engine has been rewritten from scratch and seems to move faster. The difference should be felt by those who work with multi-page documents, such as a book.
- MarsEdit and VoodooPad support
- support for MultiMarkdown 4.2 and Fountain (markup for writers)
- support for previews from the clipboard (press ShiftCmdV on the Marked window)
- all the links are checked to make sure they work
- appeared automatic tracking of the specified folder (drag and drop it on the icon), Marked will automatically display the last changed document in its window
- Export results to DOC, DOCX, ODT and RTFD
The automatic folder monitoring proved to be a very clever feature. If you have Alfred, try my workflow to work with Marked. The command md will open the last document in the folder you specified (correct my path), the command md name_document will open the file with the specified name.
The next killer feature is the display of repetitions in the text. Some people call repetitions as keywords and others as tautology. But for me it is convenient for minor SEO and cleaning up the text from “bad” words.
Repetitions are great, but it’s much more interesting to highlight words and phrases from your own base. Let’s say you use the words “can”, “easier”, “if” too often. You type them in the settings and Marked will highlight their occurrences.
The Marked window itself also has a special form where you set a list of random words. It is convenient to enter the key phrases for which you want to optimize the text.
- Marked 2 is ready for Monterey
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Requirements: MacOS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Download Marked 2.6.14 – (25.8 Mb)