Working as a network administrator usually requires you to securely store a wide range of confidential digital signatures or identities, as well as passwords for servers, databases and so on. This begs the question, where is the best place to store this file? That’s where ManageEngine Password Manager Pro comes in – a specialized and comprehensive cross-platform software designed to help you better manage the tasks described above, optimizing the entire process of managing passwords and network administrator accounts.
ManageEngine Password Manager Pro
The very first thing you need to know is that to work with this program you need to deal with a web browser, as its interface is a web interface. After a quick installation process, the application announces its presence by integrating with your computer’s taskbar. After that, using the unobtrusive menu in the taskbar, you can easily start PasswordManager Pro service or stop it.
In most cases, your web browser will automatically connect by default and start the web interface immediately without your intervention, but if this does not happen, you just need to enter the following address: “https://localhost:7272” . You are then prompted to login using your official credentials or using your computer administrator username and password.
Once you are used to the application interface and its overall structure, you will be able to store and organize passwords, securely share administrative passwords with other users, and be able to start direct connections to remote websites or applications, as well as record videos. Also worth mentioning is the fact that you can run this application in Windows, Linux and MacOS, and it comes with support for IBM AIX, IBM AS400, HP UNIX, Solaris, Sun Oracle XSCF, Sun Oracle ALOM and other devices.
- Securely store thousands of passwords to servers, databases, network devices, websites and IT applications
- You can selectively share passwords with other users
- Allows you to reset remote resource passwords
- Managing shared administrative passwords
- Managing service account passwords (application/database application)
- Active Directory/LDAP integration
- Access management based on roles and user groups
- Password control workflow
- Password possession and sharing
- Automatic Password Reset
- Automatic login to target systems, sites
- Real-time password event notifications
- Two-factor authentication
- Comprehensive monitoring and reporting
- PCI DSS Compliance Reporting
- High availability architecture for uninterrupted access to passwords
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
ManageEngine Password Manager Pro 10.4.0 Build 10402 + Crack -(202.2 Mb)