NetFlow analyzers and collectors are a very useful tool for monitoring and analyzing network traffic data, which will help you detect possible problems before they become a real threat.
ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer
NetFlow analyzers will allow you to identify those machines and devices that are adversely affecting your network bandwidth, find bottlenecks in your system, and ultimately improve the overall performance of your network.
The information NetFlow collects from IP traffic includes:
- The source IP address;
- The destination IP address;
- source port for UDP and TCP;
- destination port for UDP and TCP;
- message type and code for ICMP;
- the number of the transport layer Internet protocol encapsulated in the IP protocol;
- Type of Service (ToS);
- network interface.
By collecting and analyzing this information, you can learn a lot about the operation of your network and use it for a variety of purposes, including bandwidth monitoring, network troubleshooting, and anomaly detection.
ManageEngine offers a NetFlow collector and analyzer that is very similar in functionality to other vendors. It is a powerful software product with a full range of capabilities to collect flow data from your network and analyze that information. ManageEngine NetFlowAnalyzer supports a variety of technologies to collect flow information such as NetFlow, J-Flow and NetStream and is designed to analyze network traffic as well as monitor bandwidth in real time.
In addition, ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer has several interesting features such as:
- a customizable dashboard to display a summary of applications, protocols and resources used;
- built-in alert system when threshold values are reached;
- an iPhone app that allows you to monitor anytime, anywhere;
- support for Cisco Medianet and Cisco WAAS reports.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer 12.4.180 Enterprise + Crack – (210.8 Mb)