Magnet Pro 2.4.5 MacOS [Full]
Window Magnet allows you to resize windows, bringing them to different sides of the screen with your mouse and it is very convenient!
There are two ways to resize windows: by dragging and dropping the mouse and by using hotkeys. Both are very convenient, but I prefer to use the mouse. Of course, the hotkeys can be reconfigured.
Windows in Window Magnet can occupy eight positions: half (left, right, bottom, top) and a quarter of the screen. It is very convenient to use the program when you need to work with two applications simultaneously. If previously you had to manually adjust the window size, now you can do everything perfectly with two mouse movements.
- Left/Right/Top/Bottom Halves of the screen supported
- Left/Center/Right Thirds of the screen supported
- Left Two Thirds & Right Two Thirds of the screen supported
- Any Sixth-combination supported on ultra-wide screens
- Fullscreen & all four Quarters of the screen supported
- Activated by dragging (optional)
- Activated by keyboard shortcuts (customizable)
- Operated via Menu Bar icon
- Runs both on Retina and regular displays
- Up to six external displays supported
- Vertical screens supported
- Built to run on all macOS versions since 10.9 Mavericks
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra optimized
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Magnet Pro 2.4.5 MacOS – (6.1 Mb)