Lungo prevents your Mac from falling asleep and your screen from dimming.
This can be useful when:
- Doing a presentation at work
- Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode
- Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer
- Reading a long article without scrolling
- Using the screen to view live stats
- Monitoring progress on a long-running task
- Right-click or Option-click the menu bar icon to quickly activate.
- Choose to activate with left-click instead in the Preferences.
- Choose to activate at launch in the Preferences.
- Set the default duration in the Preferences, which is used when Lungo is activated by clicking the menu bar icon.
Also recommended to you MacPaw CleanMyPC
Requirements: mac OS 10.13 or later 64-bit