LuckyPatcher – a great solution if you suddenly need to cut a license from the application. Some games and programs have a standard code of interaction with Google Play, but at the same time very strong tools for protection against change.
Lucky Patcher review
Lucky Patcher scans your device and collects information about all installed applications, and then sorts them into convenient lists, moving to the top of those applications that you can easily patch. And using various patches, you can hack licenses and more.
In the latest versions of LuckyPatcher added the ability to block annoying ads in applications, but not everywhere and always works. Before applying the patch is recommended to make a backup application!
Although stable, functioning of LuckyPatcher can’t be guaranteed at 100%.
So you are solely responsible of use of this application.
Under no circumstances Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…).
Whats new in the program:
- Updated api for inapp emulation.
- Replaced the application icon;
- Replaced all black and white icons on color;
- Graphic compression without loss of quality;
- Optimized graphics and Zipalign;
- Duplicate graphics cleaned;
- AOSP Compatibility:
How to Download and use the APK file to install Lucky Patcher
- Go to the security settings of the gadget.
- Check the box to enable the system to install mobile utilities from unknown sources.
- Download Lucky Patcher from the link below
- Open the download folder in the File manager and find the distribution you are installing there.
- Next, run the installation procedure, and everything else the system will do automatically.
Also recommended to you Download Adguard
Really great app. loved using this application. Helped a great deal especially with the annoying pop up ads.