Live Home 3D Pro
Live Home 3D Pro
A powerful and intuitive program for home and interior design. With its help it is possible to plan any building – from an apartment to a multi-storey house. Live Home 3D Pro offers an extended set of tools and unique quality for export. This program will suit all users, both amateurs and professionals.
LIve Home 3D allows you to record interior video up to UHD quality. It is also possible to export images in JPEG, TIFF, PNG and BMP formats (maximum resolution 16000 x 16000 pixels), as well as 360° video and 360° panoramic high resolution.
- Detailed room drawings.
- 3D rendering in real time.
- Unlimited number of floors (Pro version only).
- Collection of built-in video lessons.
- Quick technical support service, built-in Assistant program.
- Gallery of projects of houses and premises.
- Adding a room in one motion using the Room tool.
- Tools for creating straight walls and walls in an arc.
- Vertical view mode (Pro version only).
- Automatic contouring of furniture and fittings in the drawing.
- Automatic dimension lines for walls, floors and ceilings during drawing.
- Support for different measurement units (inches, feet, meters, etc.).
- Smart dimensional lines for setting distances between objects and walls.
- Precise positioning thanks to guides and adhesive mechanism.
Real-time 3D environment
- Lighting control, adding and moving objects, assigning materials – all this directly in 3D.
- All changes in 2D and 3D are rendered in real time.
- Virtual walks in 3D interior.
- Setting up the FOV (field of view) and type of projection at the camera.
- Ability to install multiple cameras to display the interior from different angles.
- Natural lighting through geo-positioning, time of day and cloudy settings.
- Customizable light sources to create a realistic lighting scene.
- Light source editor for adding luminaires to imported objects (Pro version only).
- Corner windows and complex openings.
- Adjust the level of detail on the fly to simplify 3D models and speed rendering.
- Shadow Map professional technique for creating soft and natural shadows.
3D models and materials
- 2000+ furniture and other models.
- Import models directly from Trimble 3D Warehouse™ (formerly Google 3D Warehouse™).
- Edit models from the program directly in SketchUp (Pro version only).
2100+ surface materials.
- Transfer the image from the Finder and use it as surface material.
- Extended material editor (Pro version only).
- The ability to set the exact size of the tiles in the material settings allows you to calculate how much material is needed to update your home.
- Importing objects in SketchUp, COLLADA, KMZ, FBX, OBJ and 3DS formats.
- Polygonal tool “building block” for creating balconies, terraces, etc. (Pro version only).
Roofs and attics
- Rooftop Assistant with 12 customizable templates.
- Optional control of the roof form (Pro version only).
- Adding segments for complete roof adjustment.
- 16 adjustable attic types.
Export and publish results
- Publish the result to Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
- Export 3D images to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP (up to 16000 x 16000).
- Share to Facebook 360° Panorama JPEG (Ultra HD resolution).
- Rendering of realistic virtual walk video (in Ultra HD resolution).
- Instantly send a copy of your project via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
- Export to 3D formats: COLLADA, Trimble SketchUp™, VRML V2.0, X3D, FBX and OBJ.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: macOS 10.12.6 or later 64-bit