liquivid Video Improve 2.8.2 MacOS [Full review]
liquivid Video Improve
liquivid is an intuitive, easy-to-use photo/video editor: clear and improve all your photos with a single click, enjoy watching and share memories.
Liquivid offers many attractive visual effects, fixes lens distortions caused by wide-angle lenses (most actioncams), eliminates camera shake, image noise, as well as improves color and sharpness. Batch processing of files and support for all common video formats, codecs and resolutions make this tool attractive for users to choose from.
- Choice of 14 visual effects.
- Stabilize / remove camera shake.
- Defishing / removing lens distortion. Built-in profiles currently include: GoPro Hero 3, Hero 3+, Hero 4 & Hero Session, Sony HDR-AS100V, Drift HD Ghost, SJCAM SJ4000 & SJ 5000, DJI Phantom 3, Garmin VIRB, Parrot Bebop 2, Rollei 6S, Rollei 410, Zoom Q8. Mobius ActionCam (lenses A, C2).
- Ability to adjust the color and contrast.
- Improvement of sharpness.
- Rotating & ropping
- Change the video playback speed.
- Video deflickering.
- Video clipping.
Photos: JPG, PNG, TIFF.
Videos: all common formats and codecs in any resolution (including HD, 2K, 2.7K, 4K).
Photos: JPG, PNG.
Videos: MP4 (h264), WMV, uncompressed AVI in any resolution (including HD, 2K, 2.7K, 4K) and with high bitrates.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: MacOS X 10.7 or later 64-bit