HDR Light Studio – the program will be very pleased with the photographer and not only, the developers took into account all the light features and made a system that in real time, can create and change, paint a map of HDRI-environment, which will achieve a complete simulation of lighting as a professional photo studio. You can use unusual lighting, I can not give examples, but as the developers write, it can be difficult in life to create the right light at some point, and everything is real.
Lightmap HDR Light Studio Tungsten
All changes can be viewed at once on a special three-dimensional model of the scene, I’ve given below a few examples of works that can be achieved, agree it looks cool. Of course, a tool for professionals, beginners will not be able to sort out right away like this, remember that. After starting you need to create your own environment map, after using it to visualize the scene you want.
- It’s not complicated, but purposeful interface is convenient when working with the program. – Ability to add, move and change light sources on a rectangular canvas.
- Lighting on the canvas is distorted automatically, and during the projection (with the help of 3D spherical environment map) is already displayed undistorted.
- The application has more than 100 images with high resolution, dynamic range of spotlights and other light sources, which can be moved from the panel of presets to a three-dimensional model, canvas or some other object.
- Available template overlays offer possible layout options for light sources. – The canvas of variable parameters can be scaled and panned for more perfect lighting. – With the patented “LightPaint” technology it is possible to place the lighting with the highest precision on an environmental map.
- Frame mode facilitates instantaneous positioning of the lighting behind your model.
Also recommended to you CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download Lightmap HDR Light Studio Tungsten 184.108.40.2060.0326 – (310.4 Mb)