Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
You are Henry the son of a blacksmith. Once in the whirlpool of the events of the Civil War, you helplessly watch the invaders storm your village and carve your friends and family. By miraculously avoiding a cruel fate, you will raise your sword for retribution. Take revenge for the death of your parents and help drive away the invaders!
Bohemia, located in the heart of Europe, is famous for its cultural traditions, silver reserves and many castles. After the death of the beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, dark times have come for the kingdom: war, corruption and strife tear this precious stone of the Holy Roman Empire.
One of Carl’s sons, Vaslav, inherited the crown of his father. Unlike him, Vaclav – naive, indulgent to his desires and a non-ambitious monarch. His half brother and King of Hungary Sigismund the Red Fox feels a weakness in his brother. Under the guise of an act of goodwill, Sigismund goes to Bohemia and abducts her half-brother. Without a king on the throne, Sigismund is free to rob Bohemia and seize its wealth.
In the epicenter of this chaos – you, Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Your peaceful life is destroyed when a squad of mercenaries burns your village to the ground, at the behest of King Sigismund. But fate has a sense of humor, and you are among the few survivors of this massacre.
Without home, family and future, you are in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyl, who creates resistance to the forces of the invaders. Destiny draws you into this bloody conflict and throws it into the very heat of the raging civil war, where you help to fight for the future of Bohemia.
- A huge realistic open world: magnificent castles, endless fields, and all this in a stunning hi-end graphics.
- Non-linear plot: go through the quests in a variety of ways, observing the consequences of each decision taken.
- Test duel: long-range combat, stealth or hand-to-hand, the choice of weapons is yours.
- Character development: improve your skills, get new talent points, upgrade your equipment.
- Dynamic world: your actions affect the reaction of people around you. Fight, steal, tempt, threaten, convince or give a bribe. Everything depends on you.
- Historical accuracy: meet real historical characters and immerse yourself in the world of medieval Bohemia.
- Treasures of the Past ;
- HD Texture and Audio Pack;
- HD Sound Pack;
- HD Voice Pack – English;
- From the Ashes;
- The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon;
Genre: RPG, Action, Adventure, Open World
Developer: Warhorse Studios
Language: RUS | ENG | MULTI
Language of voice:ENG
Tablet: Cracked (CODEX)
Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit only!)
Processor: dual-core Intel Core i3-6100 3.7 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7850
Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 11
Free space on hard disk: 40.9 GB
(37 Gb) Fast Download