You can Download KeePassXC from our website for free
The biggest advantage of KeePassXC is cross-platform. The Password Manager can be run on Windows, Mac OS X or Linux. You might ask: “But what about the unofficial versions of KeePass for MAC and Linux, they worked fine, right?
Yes, they did, but they had some limitations and a few differences with the Windows version. For example, the KeePassX repository (the so-called Mac version of KeePass) has not been updated for years. This won’t happen to today’s hero. There will be one version for all platforms and all updates will be received quickly and on time.
This is about the benefits of using it on a Mac, but there is also news for Windows users. Unlike KeePass, which is written in C, KeePassXC is written in C++, which does not require Microsoft .Net Framework installed, which, my friends, is very good.
- The convenient Auto-Type function;
- KeePassXC database format is compatible with KeePass2, KeePassX, MacPass, KeeWeb and others;
- Operates offline and does not require an internet connection;
- Users can import CSV file format from other password managers;
- Supports the command line interface;
- There is a password strength meter that alerts users when it detects a weak password;
- Browser integration;
- Availability of database merge function;
- Offline password generator;
- Database is always encrypted with AES encryption algorithm using 256-bit key.
Also recommended to you Download CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra