KeePass Password Safe is a free and open source password manager. KeePass Password Safe helps you manage multiple passwords and protect them from theft. You’ll be able to store all your passwords in a single database, which is locked with one master key or a special file.
KeePass Password Safe
So you need to remember a single master password, select a special file to access the database. Kee Password Safe encrypts the database using the best encryption algorithms currently known (AES, Twofish).
Every computer user currently uses a lot of passwords that they have to remember or write down on paper. Some of the most important passwords are the password to enter the Windows operating system, the password to enter your mail account, the password to enter your website, FTP, and other passwords from online services (Vkontakte, Facebook, Odnoklassniki and others). This list can be continued indefinitely. Naturally, you use different passwords from different accounts. However, there are still users who use the same password for all online services. If this password is stolen, the attacker will get access to all accounts: e-mail, website, etc. It’s hard to imagine how much damage can be done to you (stealing your personal information), your reputation (sending spam, phishing, viral links on your behalf).
KeePass Password Safe is absolutely free and distributed as open source software (OSI certification).
- Improved security system (AES encryption algorithms, SHA-256, password protection, database protection against hacking);
- Portable (no installation required), supports various operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X);
- efficient system of organization (time field tags, applications as files); supports various methods of data exchange (clipboard, “drag and drop”, support for plugins);
- powerful password generator;
- multilingualism (support for over 40 languages).
Also recommended to you Download Empire Warriors TD
KeePass Password Safe 2.47 – (4.1 Mb)
IntoUpload upload-4ever KolomBox