Kaspersky® delivers premium protection from viruses, Trojans, spam, hackers, and more. Its cutting-edge, hybrid approach to digital security combines innovative, cloud-based technologies with advanced antivirus protection to deliver a faster, more effective response to today’s complex, ever-evolving threats. You, your private data and PC are completely protected as you work, bank, shop and play online.
- Protects your privacy, your money & your kids from Internet risks
- Protects your PC against today’s Internet threats
- Adds extra security for online banking & shopping
- Safeguards your privacy and personal information
- Helps protect your children against online threats
- Combines superior security & optimized performance
Unique Safe Money Technology
Provides additional layers of protection during financial transactions, such as online banking and shopping, and using payment systems.
Innovative Hybrid Protection
Combines innovative, cloud-based technologies with advanced antivirus protection to ensure you’re always safe from the latest threats.
Identity & Privacy Safeguards
Uses the latest cloud data, anti-phishing technologies and a secure keyboard mode to keep your personal data from being stolen.
Dangerous Website Alerts
Advises you of the safety of search result links, and blocks malicious and phishing websites.
Advanced Parental Controls
Helps you ensure your children are safe and responsible online while they’re surfing the web, gaming and enjoying social networks.
Safe Social Networking
Ensures your Facebook, MySpace and Twitter accounts won’t receive malicious links or software from your friends.
- The product is slow ! Hence the Application Verifier is enabled.
- Traces included. The product will write large files to disk. Traces can be disabled by clicking the “Support” -> “Monitoring problems” link in the main window.
- KRT – Kaspersky Reset Trial , patch for 30 days
- Added support for Cloud Files in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709) and Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803).
- Added notification about the problem of installing Kaspersky Lab’s certificate in the Mozilla Firefox browser, if the browser has a master password.
- Added protection of the files klhkum.dll and klfphc.dll from deletion and renaming.
- Added new items to the License Agreement.
- The Extend protection window has been updated: the options available for the current license have been added.
- Updated the window that appears when the license expires: the option to enter the activation code is added.
- The kldisk.sys module has been updated to improve security.
- The error in launching the Mozilla Firefox browser after updating the Kaspersky Total Security anti-virus database and restarting the computer has been fixed.
- The error of checking certificates for email clients and sending messages to e-mail has been fixed. An error occurred when the Web Anti-Virus component was enabled.
- Fixed bug when paying for purchases in the protected browser mode in Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox after clicking on the link from the letter from Radobank.
- The error that occurs when you open links from the notification of an unprotected connection in the Microsoft Edge browser has been fixed.
- Fixed the problem of the speed of Internet connection on Windows 10 RS3 (64-bit system).
Anti-Virus – (160.1 Mb)
Internet Security – (163.1 Mb)
Total Security – (155.8 Mb)