Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) 8.4.9 MacOS [Full]
Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid)
Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC) is a program that makes it possible to connect to your remote desktop using the RDP and VNC protocol!
There are many applications for remote desktop management on your computer, but many of them are not suitable for ordinary users for a number of reasons. Some are too simple, poor quality and inconvenient to use. As a rule, such programs are mostly free. There are very expensive, with many features and settings, but they are quite cumbersome and their interface is heavily overloaded. In any case, in each of these types of programs you will have to hammer in the network settings or IP address of your computer, as well as dig through your computer’s settings. Jump Desktop application will save you from such manipulations. To set up remote access you will need to make just a few simple steps and have a GMail account.
No tricky settings or installed clients, the program is self-sufficient, you just need to know the IP address, computer permission for remote connection, username and password! To set up remote access to Jump Desktop you will need to install the program with the same name on your PC or Mac.
- Support for various protocols: Support for RDP and VNC protocols.
- Simple and Secure Installation: Automatically set up your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi and 3G without worrying about the router settings. Configure as many computers as you need and manage them with Google (optional).
- Universal application: Work on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Automatically optimize the interface based on your device.
- Full support for IOS 4.0 multitasking: Switch to other applications without switching off.
- VGA output: see your desktop on the big screen. Includes a unique presentation mode on your iPad that allows you to turn your mouse cursor into a laser pointer.
- Advanced Bluetooth keyboard support: Labels, function keys and arrow keys (see support.jumpdesktop.com to restrict functionality from the Bluetooth keyboard).
- Built-in SSH tunneling for RDP and VNC connections.
- Support for very high screen resolutions.
- Full mouse support: left and right mouse buttons, drag and drop, scroll, precision pointer movement.
- Multi-gesture support – includes the ability to draw or write with your fingers.
Also recommended to you iNotepad Pro
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) 8.4.9 MacOS – (42.2 Mb)