If you’re looking for a multimedia center application for your PC, look no further than J.River Media Center. It is a tool that works equally well with audio, photo, and video files. Moreover, J.River Media Center is compatible with most popular formats and provides the ability to convert CDs to MP3 and WAV, transfer tape and “vinyl” data to your hard drive.
JRiver Media Center review
J.River Media Center is a useful tool that allows you to manage your PC-connected devices. For example, the utility will help in transferring music to portable players, and photos from the camera are very easy to transfer to the J.River Media Center library. Moreover, the application will help you not to miss your favorite TV shows because it records TV footage.
The functionality of J.River Media Center in Russian is very easy to understand. It is a handy tool that provides detailed information about the files and helps organize them by libraries.
Some features of the media center:
- Compatible with more than 80 formats;
- CD and DVD burning;
- Personalization option (interface skin selection);
- Label printing function for created CDs;
- Works in Home network;
- Internet TV and radio support;
- DVD Recording and Playback;
- Can be controlled remotely
- Task Scheduler and Download Manager;
- Slide Show Editor and much more.
That’s just a small list of all the media center’s features. If you want to see for yourself the uniqueness of the utility, we suggest downloading J.River Media Center. This is a reliable, high-quality and multifunctional application that will benefit absolutely every PC user.
Whats New in the program:
- Changed: Added a note after the VST buffer size setting that a restart is required.
- Changed: Made the MakeMKV title selection dialog a bit wider to better handle longer title names.
- Fixed: The title output filename edit box in the MakeMKV title selection dialog would lose focus while editing in some cases.
- Fixed: MakeMKV could fail while ripping and the error would not get reported to the user.
- Fixed: The JRVR shader cache could be corrupted when using both 32-bit and 64-bit MediaCenter for video playback.
- Changed: Updated the Catalan language (thanks Josep).
- Changed: Slovak translation updated (thanks Peter Lukac).
- Changed: Five seconds of silence is pushed through VST plugins on flush.
- Changed: Updated Chinese (Simplified) translation file (thanks YanJun Sun).
- Changed: Cloudplay home page, some minor tweaks to recent playlists display.
- Fixed: Playing a bda TV channel while a recording was going on it did not work properly.
Also recommended to you Download Aiseesoft FoneTrans
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download JRiver Media Center 30.0.26 – (55.4 Mb)