Pastello – the program offers everyone to feel like a real artist of the 15th century, when brushes, strokes and colored materials reigned. If you want to know all the secrets of dry pastel technique, you can do it. Many of you probably remember that this technique was invented by Leonardo da Vinci and it led to his success.
JixiPix Pastello review
The style is as simple as it is interesting, it is done in the following way: take a black Italian pencil and a red sanguine and at the same time they draw with them, sometimes they take other colored pencils for painting. A large number of presets in seconds will turn your photos into a real work of art, you will be able to preset each preset to their needs, bringing the work to perfection. The program is easy to use, not demanding to resources, easy to approach as beginners and experienced.
- Pastel, Chalk, Charcoal, Conte, Colored Pencil, Pencil and Crayon style effects true to real media. Each one has control over stroke size, stroke volume, color and other refinements.
- Da Vinci style effect mixes 5 fully customizable medias onto aged paper for an old world appearance.
- Stroke technology inspired by real-world Pastellists
- Smart Layers for blending pastel styles with options to reorder, duplicate and delete. This powerful feature is great for mixing media.
- Fill Layer for hand brushing color and texture
- Paper Layer that reacts to dry media like real paper would. The more you layer the media the more it fills into the paper’s texture.
- Smart Brushes for touching up brush strokes
- Smudge Brush for smearing media for a softer appearance
- Brush Masking to invert, clear or fill in brushed areas
- Presets for a quick start
- Customizable Presets to develop your own unique and personal style, or to save your projects with all strokes and layers intact for future editing.
- User Preset category to store your personalized style in
- Favorite preset feature sends presets to the front when marked
- 5 Paper Textures
- 70 Artistic Finishes for adding light and color to drawings
- Smart links to globally unify color and finishes across all layers
- 24 Artistic Edges for creating sketchy vignettes around artwork. Each one has options for edge stroke size and blend.
- Plugin for Photoshop CS3+, Lightroom and Elements for Mac & Windows
JixiPix Pastello has a pro workflow that automatically transforms a photo into a pastel drawing and places it on an art paper with options to customize. The Pastel can then be changed to Chalk, Charcoal, Colored Pencil, Graphite, Conte or Crayon using Layer styles. The medias start out delicate like traditional drawings do, then allows you to build them up using fills, shading and detail layers. The medias are beautiful as they are, or mix them for an expressive artwork.
JixiPix Pastello includes plenty of traditional sketch styles as well as a DaVinci effect using a mixed media of pencil, charcoal, crayon and old paper. It’s easy to use! We have mixed the media into one-click presets with all the freedom to customize, blend and fine-tune for your own unique artwork filled with age, depth and timeless beauty as if created by the renaissance artist himself.
Colored Pencil, Graphite, Charcoal, and Chalk come with a fill and detail option that can be layered for infinite variation. Conte has a dynamic sketch feature that lets you fill in shadows, mid-tones and highlights with crosshatching or scumbling. All with the ability to change stroke direction, size, volume and variation.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Password for archiv: kolompc.com
Download JixiPix Pastello 1.1.18 – (274.5 Mb)