iSubtitle – the application allows you to create professional subtitles in movies for mobile devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod (Touch, Classic, Nano), Apple TV or for any QuickTime-player. iSubtitle is the first and only application that takes full advantage of Apple’s “soft” subtitle technology.
There is support for multiple languages in a single movie file, and you can even switch the language on the fly. Exporting and tagging metadata is fully automated, so you don’t need to adjust a lot of options to get a movie in iTunes with beautiful metadata.
- Add soft, non-destructive subtitles, that won’t change or alter the original movie.
- Subtitles can be turned on/off using the interface of the device or application.
- Complete support for multiple languages in the same file.
- Supported devices are iPod, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
- Supported applications are iTunes, QuickTime Player or any app that can play a AVFoundation/QuickTime Movie.
- Built-in subtitle online search with automatic download, unarchive and parsing.
- Supports all major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 and 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass), Spruce (.stl), Scenarist (.scc) and iTunes Timed Text (.itt).
- Matroska subtitles, like ssa/ass and srt, are automatically converted to soft subtitle tracks on import.
- Sync subtitles in real-time using the time offset stepper.
- Automatic and manual metadata tagging.
- Create chapter markers automatically or manually.
- Batch re-encode movies within the application to support your target device or application.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Works perfect with 10.9 Mavericks.
Also recommended to you War Robots
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit